"Art represent the voice of every journey"
Born: Palembang 15 December 1995
Studies: Institute of Art jogja
Works: Juned has a unique simple style of painting with bright color. He mostly uses acrylic on canvas and paints unlimited things as the object of his visualization and his expression.
- 2017 Mural N(art)ure, Wisdom park UGM Yogyakarta
- 2015 Under Contruction, Jogja Gallery Yogyakarta
- 2014 Heritage GNI, Jakarta
- 2013 RAR I Memory, International Mail Art Exhibition and Swap Canada
- 2013 Object Abuse, Poscards From The Edge, New York
- 2013 Visual Aids: Poscards, New York
- 2017 3rd winner Mural N(art)ure competition, Wisdom park UGM Yogyakarta
- 2014 45 finalist Heritage GNI, Jakarta
- 2012 2nd winner Kaligrafi painting competition, Palembang
- 2011 2nd winner poster painting competition GENRE, Palembang
About the Artist
Juned Coret started to paint since when he was a child. He was inspired by the beauty of the green scenery where he lived before in Sumatera, and then he started to paint it. Juned then went to Institue of Art Jogjakarta, but he did not finish it.
Need to Know:
- Beside painting, Dhawa is also active as a freelance illustrator and keep doing mural in public space and café and restaurant.